Web site: https://vienna.uber.space/vso
Event: Austrian Spring O-Triple, April 10-11, 2021.
Author: Dirk Deubel, Vienna, Austria.
Contact: orienteering at mailbox dot org.
The author is not responsible for the contents of external links, although each link was checked carefully during the first visit.
This Web site is hosted by Uberspace.de, which enjoys a good reputation in privacy protection. A separate privacy statement is available at https://uberspace.de/de/about/privacy
The author has downloaded fonts from https://fonts.google.com in the woff2 format and hosts them at https://vienna.uber.space/vso, avoiding any connections to Google during visits of this Web site.
To analyse the traffic on this Web site and to measure the effectivity of event marketing, the following data are recorded: date and time of visit, remote address, provider, http user agent, and referrer. These data will be statistically evaluated and deleted not later than 30 days after the event. Data analysis is performed by the author; no data will be transferred to third parties.
E-mail addresses provided by https://posteo.de and https://mailbox.org are used to handle requests from participants and other persons interested in the event. Both Posteo and Mailbox won a privacy protection test at Stiftung Warentest in October 2016. All e-mail communication data related to the event will be deleted not later than 30 days after the event.
Additional information is available from the author on request.
- Georg Wiesinger, view from the Middle Distance terrain to Vienna, July 4, 2020.
- Nicolas Kastner, map samples, March 31, 2020.
- Thomas Wolf, www.foto-tw.de, CC BY-SA 3.0 de, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=34663455, Schoenbrunn castle, downloaded July 26, 2020.
- Dirk Deubel, Middle Distance terrain covered with wild garlic, May 2, 2020.
- Thomas Ledl, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=43046424, Vienna Giant Wheel, downloaded July 26, 2020.